Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State!
Now it's time to celebrate your status as an #OfficialRaider. Join us for Signing Day on May 1!
Join us at one of our campuses to celebrate being an #OfficialRaider! While you are at Signing Day you can:
- Take your official Signing Day photo
- Get your questions answered about becoming a Raider
- Meet with current students and alumni
- Register for Orientation
- Apply for housing
- Register for placement testing
- Submit your statement of intent if you haven't yet
Register for Signing Day by revisiting your Admission Portal. Log in using the email and password you used when you applied, in the Next Steps section click Register for Signing Day.
Share your news!
Tell your friends and family you are now an #OfficialRaider! Snag some of these official Signing Day images you can share online.
Are you attending Lake Campus and want to share the news that you are going to be an #OfficialLaker? Visit the Lake Campus Admitted Student page for Signing Day images you can share!
CAN'T join us?
You can celebrate at home with our at home signing certificate and then share your news using #OfficialRaider!
Attending Lake Campus? Get your Lake Campus home signing certificate on Lake Campus Admitted Student page.
There are a few steps you can take to help you be ready for classes in the Fall. We will continue to update these steps so be sure to check back. To complete the following steps, re-visit your Admissions Portal and log in using the email and password you used when you applied. In the Next Steps section complete the following:
- Your next step to becoming an Official Raider is to secure your place in the Class of 2022 by completing your Statement of Intent. This is how you let us know you plan to attend Wright State!
- Get your Wright State computer account information- follow the on-screen instructions.
- Apply for housing
Note: Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list. You don't want to miss any of the important information you need about Orientation and getting ready for classes in the Fall.
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted transfer student page for additional information, including a link to a dynamic online orientation for transfer students. Walk through the modules and videos pertinent to you! (Note: as a transfer student, you are not required to attend orientation; however, we recommend that you learn about the multitude of resources available to you!)
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer, Transition and Orientation Center at (937) 775-4830 – we’ll be happy to help!