Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State. Now it's time to celebrate your status as an #OfficialRaider!
Join us for Signing Day!
Wednesday, May 1
Wright State Student Union
Join us for Signing Day to celebrate becoming an #OfficialRaider. At Signing Day you can:
- Take your official Signing Day photo.
- Get your questions answered about becoming a Raider.
- Meet with current students and alumni.
- Register for Orientation.
- Apply for housing.
- Submit your Statement of Intent, if you haven't yet.
Register for Signing Day by visiting your Admissions Portal. In the Next Steps section, click Register for Signing Day.
Share your news!
Tell your friends and family you are now an #OfficialRaider! Snag some of these official Signing Day images you can share online.
Can't Join Us?
Download your at-home signing certificate!
Now that you have been admitted, here are a few things you can do that will help you get started on your path to becoming an Official Raider. You can find many of your next to-do items by visiting your Admissions Portal and checking the Next Steps section. These items change as new things are available, check back often. Here are things you can be doing now:
- Complete Your Statement of Intent—this lets us know you are planning to attend Wright State. If you are ready to become a Raider, click Accept!
- Apply for Housing—check out our amazing communities.
Other items you can check off your to-do list
- Visit Campus—we would love to show you around so you can see why we love Wright State!
- File the FAFSA
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted student checklist for additional information.
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer, Transition and Orientation Center at (937) 775-4830—we’ll be happy to help!