Statement of Intent
Complete your statement of intent to let us know you plan to attend Wright State University. No deposit is needed to secure your place. Visit your Admissions Portal and let us know you are ready to be a Raider!
Wright State University is committed to providing timely updates to students and families on the status of the 2024-25 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Department of Education announced on January 30, 2024, they will further delay sending FAFSA data to universities until mid-March. We will keep you up to date as we receive additional information from the Department of Education, including how their changes impact Wright State University’s financial aid timeline.
- File the FAFSA.
- Submit the FAFSA and the online scholarship application by March 1 to be considered for the most financial aid. Missed the deadline? Students are still encouraged to file the FAFSA after March 1.
- Complete outstanding financial aid requirements. After we review your FAFSA information, you may have additional requirements to complete before an award is offered. You will be notified of outstanding requirements through your official Wright State email, so be sure to check it often.
- View and accept your financial aid award. Once all requirements are complete, your financial aid offer will be prepared in accordance with the year’s processing schedule. We will notify you of your award notice through your Wright State email.
Set up your Wright State campus accounts
- Visit your Admissions Portal and follow the instructions in the SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT section.
Apply for competitive scholarships
- Visit your Admissions Portal to submit one online scholarship application to qualify for multiple donor-based scholarships. Submit your application before the March 1 deadline.
Apply for housing
- Visit wright.edu/housing to learn more about housing options and apply.
Have questions? We are here to help!
*No application fee for domestic undergraduate applicants.