Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State. Now it's time to celebrate your status as an #OfficialRaider!
On this page:
Share your news! Download the acceptance kit!
Tell your friends and family you are now an #OfficialRaider! Snag some of these official Signing Day swag to share your good news.
Now that you have been admitted, here are a few things you can do that will help you get started on your path to becoming an Official Raider. You can find many of your next to-do items by visiting your Admissions Portal and checking the Next Steps section. These items change as new things are available, check back often. Here are things you can be doing now:
- Complete Your Statement of Intent—this lets us know you are planning to attend Wright State. If you are ready to become a Raider, click Accept!
- Apply for Housing—check out our amazing communities.
- Register for Orientation—you'll receive your schedule and learn about important services.
Other items you can check off your to-do list
- Visit Campus—we would love to show you around so you can see why we love Wright State!
- File the FAFSA
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at 937-775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted student checklist for additional information.
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact us at 937-775-4830—we’ll be happy to help!