Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State University. Now it's time to celebrate your status as an #OfficialRaider!
On this page:
Congratulations! You're now an Official Raider. Join our Admissions staff for a 45-minute online presentation to find out everything there is to know about being a Wright State student. Get your questions answered and learn about important next steps to help you prepare for Raider life.
To register, select a date below and complete the online registration form.
- January 19, 2021*
- February 2, 2021*
- February 16, 2021*
- March 2, 2021*
- March 16, 2021*
- March 30, 2021*
- April 13, 2021*
- April 27, 2021*
*All presentations begin at 4 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you to the Wright State community. Go Raiders!
Now that you have been admitted, here are a few things you can do that will help you get started on your path to becoming an Official Raider. You can find many of your next to-do items by visiting your Admissions Portal and checking the Next Steps section. These items change as new things are available, check back often. Here are things you can be doing now:
- Complete Your Statement of Intent—this lets us know you are planning to attend Wright State. If you are ready to become a Raider, click Accept!
- Apply for Housing—check out our amazing communities.
- Submit your online scholarship application—complete by February 1 to be considered for competitive scholarships funded by the Wright State Foundation and Wright State University.
Other items you can check off your to-do list
- Visit Campus—visit us in person or from the comfort of home and see why we love Wright State!
- File the FAFSA—complete by February 1 for priority financial aid consideration.
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at 937-775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
Share your news! Download the acceptance kit!
Tell your friends and family you are now an #OfficialRaider!
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted student checklist for additional information.
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact us at 937-775-4830—we’ll be happy to help!