Congratulations on your acceptance to Wright State. Now it's time to celebrate your status as an #OfficialRaider!
Admitted Student Presentations
We are so excited for you to join us as a Wright State Raider. Now it is time to make the fun decisions. Where will you choose to live? What will your major be? What student organizations will you join? What sports will you participate in or become a fan of? We want to help as you consider these and so many other choices you get to make before and during your time at Wright State. To do so, we want to invite you to an online LIVE presentation with an Admissions staff member to guide you!
What it is: A 30 minute LIVE informational and interactive session on next steps as a Raider where we will discuss:
- Navigating your Admissions portal
- Next steps checklist items
- Completing your Statement of Intent
- Housing options and application
- Signing Day celebration
- Q & A
Where: Wherever you are! No dress code and no traveling required.
When: 4:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays between March 31 and April 30. Select a date below.
Join us for Signing Day!
Tuesday, May 5
Wright State Student Union
Join us for Signing Day to celebrate becoming an #OfficialRaider. At Signing Day you can:
- Take your official Signing Day photo.
- Get your questions answered about becoming a Raider.
- Meet with current students and alumni.
- Register for Orientation.
- Apply for housing.
- Submit your Statement of Intent, if you haven't yet.
Registration will be available in March.
Check out the Signing Day Agenda!
Share your news!
Tell your friends and family you are now an #OfficialRaider! Snag some of these official Signing Day images you can share online.
Now that you have been admitted, here are a few things you can do that will help you get started on your path to becoming an Official Raider. You can find many of your next to-do items by visiting your Admissions Portal and checking the Next Steps section. These items change as new things are available, check back often. Here are things you can be doing now:
- Complete Your Statement of Intent—this lets us know you are planning to attend Wright State. If you are ready to become a Raider, click Accept!
- Apply for Housing—check out our amazing communities.
Other items you can check off your to-do list
- Visit Campus—we would love to show you around so you can see why we love Wright State!
- File the FAFSA
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college of your major for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted student checklist for additional information.
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer, Transition and Orientation Center at (937) 775-4830—we’ll be happy to help!