*No application fee for domestic undergraduate applicants.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling a group visit at Wright State University!
On this page:
Group visits are designed for groups whose needs may not be met by our regular schedule of daily tours and admissions events. We encourage college access programs and high school classes to schedule a group tour. Currently, we are unable to accept requests for groups of students younger than high school age. Please review the following information before registering your group.
Please use the calendar on the Group Visit Request Form to schedule a group visit. If you are unable to find a time that works with your schedule, please contact Admissions at email@example.com or call 937-775-5700 and ask for Jessie.
When making a reservation, we ask:
- Group visits are scheduled two weeks before the desired tour date
- Group size to be limited to 50 participants (not including chaperones)
You must provide one chaperone per 15 students. Wright State expects the following of your chaperones:
- Chaperones are 21 years of age or older
- Chaperones should have emergency contact information for all group participants
- Chaperones are required to remain with the group throughout the tour and set the tone and expectations for the group.
All visitors and groups are expected to act in an appropriate manner that sustains the campus learning environment. Wright State University Office of Admissions and our campus tour guides reserve the right to stop or end any campus tour. In addition, we expect:
- Groups to be on time for their visit (We may be able to adjust to unexpected circumstances. However, we cannot guarantee the full scheduled itinerary if the group does not arrive on time.).
- Visitors to show a high level of respect to students, tour guides, and campus buildings.
- Tour participants to refrain from cell phone use on the tour - unless they are posting to social media in a positive fashion about the visit.
- All groups are expected to follow our youth on campus policies.
Wright State's staff will work directly with a group's leader if a group's behavior does not meet expectations. If a group’s behavior is deemed unacceptable, future requests for special tours will be reviewed.
Groups may cancel their tour up to 72 hours before their scheduled visit. A group choosing to cancel after the designated time period will have their future requests reviewed. If you need to cancel your tour, please call 937-775-5700.
Lunch options for on-campus and off-campus dining are available. Learn more about lunch options.