To complete the Wright State application process, submit:
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions
- Transcripts from each college or university attended since attending Wright State
- $30 non-refundable application fee
Application materials should be submitted to:
Wright State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- You are considered a former Wright State student if you attended Wright State as a degree-seeking student but have not registered in the past three semesters.
- Plan to complete the application process at least four to six weeks before the semester you wish to attend. Once we have received all required documents, it takes two to three weeks to process an application
- Former students with at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) from the last institution attended are eligible to apply for unconditional admission. Students with a GPA below a 2.0 should refer to the admission petition section. Students dismissed from Wright State must submit a petition form.
- Be sure to list all colleges and universities that you have attended on your application
It will take up to three weeks to process the application once all required items are received. You can track your application status online.
Wright State University has a rolling admissions policy. Typically the admissions application deadline for each semester is the week before classes start. Check the Academic Calendar for more information.
Attention male students: A law passed by the Ohio Assembly requires state universities to charge nonresident fees to male (Ohio) students who have not registered with the Selective Service. In addition, Selective Service registration is linked to many federal and state benefits, including eligibility for federal student loans and grants.
Federal law requires virtually all men to register with Selective Service within 30 days of turning 18. Males who have not registered with the Selective Service may register online at the Selective Service System Website or go to any U.S. Post Office.
If you have registered but have lost your Selective Service number, call the Selective Service System at (708) 688-6888 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, and a duplicate card will be sent within 10 days. For additional information, please visit the Selective Service System Web site.
Wright State University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity/expression), color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic (DNA) information, veteran status, military status, or sexual orientation. We take affirmative action to recruit and assist members of various racial or ethnic groups, women, Vietnam-era veterans, and persons with disabilities whose ability to achieve academic success might otherwise be unrecognized because of cultural barriers. Our policy is consistent with the various federal and Ohio statutes that prohibit discrimination.