Undergraduate Application Instructions
On this page:
- Video 1: Create Your Account
- Video 2: Complete Your Profile
- Video 3: Upload Documents
- Video 4: Check Application Status
- Frequently Asked Questions
Video 1: Create Your Account
Video 2: Complete Your Profile
Video 3: Upload Documents
Video 4: Check Application Status
Frequently Asked Questions
I uploaded my documents, but they are not checked off on my Required Documents list.
It can take five to seven business days for uploaded documents to be reviewed. Accepted documents will be marked with a check.
When should I upload my proof of financial support?
Proof of financial support is not required at the time you apply. We can review your application without it. If you are admitted, we will send you detailed instructions on how to demonstrate financial support.
I am from an English-speaking country. Can you waive my English proficiency requirement?
The English proficiency requirement may be waived for graduate program applicants if:
- You have graduated from a U.S. institution
- You upload a letter signed by the registrar of the institution from which you graduated with your bachelor's degree stating that your entire program was taught in English. You can upload this to your application in place of the English proficiency test requirement. Departments reserve the right to require additional testing and/or English coursework if you are admitted to your graduate program.
Should I mail hard copies of my documents?
No, we do not accept mailed or emailed documents.
How can I check my status?
You can view your current status by logging into your application portal and navigating to your home page.
How long does it take for an admission decision?
Admission decisions can take up to four weeks for undergraduate applications and up to six weeks for graduate applications.