The Non-Degree Visiting Student Program (V.S.P.) is open to all interested international students during Fall (August–December), Spring (January–April), and Summer (May–July) Semester. You will pay tuition and fees directly to Wright State University. You must enroll full-time (12 credit hours at the undergraduate level and 6 credit hours at the graduate level).
All applicants must upload all the required documents through the Admissions Portal (Reference the Required Documents section by clicking Home tab).
- Complete the online application with a statement of purpose or educational objective
- Submit financial support documents
- Submit academic record or transcript from your prior graduate or undergraduate degree studies
- Report your English proficiency test scores (see minimum requirements below)
- Submit a copy of your Passport ID page
(Note: In order to be admitted into the TESOL or TEFL programs, non-native speakers of English must obtain a T.O.E.F.L. I.B.T. score of 100, or I.E.L.T.S. 7.5, or P.T.E. 68 or satisfactory completion of L.E.A.P. Level 4 T.O.E.F.L. substitution.)