Academic Resources Pilot Page
The Academic Resources page is an open resource that you can add to your Pilot page. General information can be found on the homepage and the Content tab contains a variety of helpful information on a range of topics, including:
- General Study Tips
- Growth Mindset/WSU Resources
- Online Course Tips
- Time Management
- Learning Strategies
- Test Taking
- Note Taking & Focused Reading
- Writing and Speaking
- Stress Management
- Career/Interest Development
- Finals Week Prep & Planning
You can add it to your own Pilot pages by following the directions at Add Academic Resources Page to Pilot.
Additional Wright State University Resources
Wright State provides a strong support network dedicated to helping you achieve academic success. Our goal is to help you become the best student you can be.
- Departmental Help Rooms offer program specific, free walk-in help.
- Research Toolkit Workshops are designed to help students improve college-level research skills and conducted by University Libraries staff.
- Counseling and Wellness provide a variety of confidential therapeutic services to help students through the challenges of life and pressures of college.
- Office of Disability Services offers academic support designed to assist students with disabilities to meet all academic requirements.
- Veteran and Military Center focuses on providing a supportive environment for all veteran and military-connected students as they transition from the military to college.
- Athletics offers academic to students who are registered athletes with Wright State.
- Cultural & Identity Centers provides a variety of special programs, activities, and student services that celebrate diverse cultural identities.