Fall 2021 Hours and Contact Info
Face-to-Face Service Hours: Beginning the second week of the semester
- Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Weekly Drop-In Schedule (PDF)
Online Service Hours: Beginning the second week of the semester
- Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Online tutoring will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. Learn about signing up for online tutoring.
Program Director, Math Learning Center
122 Student Success Center
The Math Learning Center helps you become a more skilled, confident, and independent learner of mathematics. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment that empowers you to engage in conversations that deepen your knowledge and understanding of mathematics.
The center provides individualized student evaluation and instruction from a full-time director and a staff of two dozen student employees who are knowledgeable of best tutoring practices. To coordinate appropriate student assistance, the center collaborates with other departments and programs.
We look forward to your participation and hope that the Math Learning Center becomes an integral part of your academic success. Come early and often, as our services are free to Wright State students!
Face-to-Face Peer Tutoring
Peer tutoring is available for the following courses:
- CS 1200, 2200
- DEV 0270, 0280, 0410, 0415, 0450, & 0600
- EC 1050
- EGR 1010
- ISE 2211
- MS 2040 & 2050
- MTH 1280, 1350, 1450, 2240, 2280, 2300, 2310, 2320, 2350, 2410, 2430, 2450, 2530, 2570 & 2800
- STT 1600 & 2640
Online Learning Resources
- Online resources can be accessed in the lab with help from peer tutors or from home for independent study.
- Texas Instruments GuideBooks/Manuals
- Explore math lessons and interactive utilities at the following sites:
Graphing Calculator Rental Program
The graphing calculator rental program allows you to check out a graphing, scientific, or finance calculator for the entire semester. If you wish to borrow a calculator, complete a rental-agreement form and pay a refundable $20 deposit (PAYABLE BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ONLY. CASH WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED). Forms are available in the Math Learning Center.
To Pick up Your Calculator:
- Pay your refundable deposit here: Graphing calculator rental program.
- Print your receipt.
- Bring your printed receipt to the Math Learning Center (122 Student Success Center).
To Return Your Calculator:
To return your calculator, come to the Math Learning Center (122 Student Success Center) or mail your calculator in a padded envelope to the following address:
Division of Student Success
122A Student Success Bldg.
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435