On this page:
Ut Ex Lupi Ignotum, or Lupi for short, is a secret society aiming to create tradition and a sense of belonging to something bigger at Wright State. Ut Ex Lupi Ignotum is Latin for "Order of the Wolves Unknown."
A wolf pack is a wholly devoted extended family. A common purpose binds Lupi together and, at times, it seems, a common mind. This secret order sets an example and model of this tenet for the entire community to follow. The secrecy of this group is imperative to its success; they work in the shadows as one and take no individual credit for the betterment of their university.
History and Founding
The founding pack first met on July 22, 2018, and made its first public appearance on August 24, 2018. The founding members of Lupi were Doug Benedict '19, Emily Bundesen '20, Collin Jones '19, Trent Fuller '20, and Emily Herting '20. Debbie Lamp, the Pack's first advisor, became the first designated Elder and Honorary Member.
Advisor Contact Information
Associate Director, Student Involvement and Leadership
The Pack is currently not accepting applications.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the university.
- Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate student.
- Applicants should be dedicated to spirit, pride, and tradition at Wright State.
- Applicants must uphold secrecy and may not disclose to anyone that they are currently in the application process.
Below is a comprehensive list of "Members of the Pack." This list is updated at the end of each spring semester after the annual reveal. The current members of "The Pack" are not listed. Pack members are listed with their highest-achieved rank.
Class of 2019
- Douglas Benedict II, Alpha*
- Collin Jones, Gamma*
Class of 2020
- Trent Fuller, Alpha*
- Emily Bundesen, Beta*
- Emily Herting, Gamma*
Class of 2021
- Layne Berner, Beta
- Alexis Hobbs, Gamma
- Christopher Dietrick, Omega
Class of 2022
- Anna (VanDeWiele) Jones, Beta
- Debra "Debbie" Lamp, Elder*
* This member is part of the founding pack.