Tuesday, September 7 to Friday, December 31, 2021
725 University Blvd., Fairborn, OH 45324
Wright State Physicians is NOW scheduling COVID-19 Pfizer PEDIATRIC vaccine, along with Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson boosters and vaccine series.
Who is eligible for the pediatric vaccine?
- Anyone ages 5-11
Who is eligible for a booster?
- Anyone 18+ who received Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines may get a booster
- Anyone 18+ who received a Johnson & Johnson vaccine, at least 2 months ago, should get a booster
Boosters and vaccines will be administered at our main health center, 725 University Blvd., Fairborn, OH 45324, near the Wright State campus. APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. CALL OR TEXT 937-245-7200 TO SCHEDULE. Pediatric vaccine appointments ONLY may also be scheduled online: schedule pediatric appointment. Boosters and vaccine are subject to availability.
Scheduling is as follows:
- Monday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Moderna booster OR vaccine (age 18+)
- Tuesday 1 to 3 p.m. — Johnson & Johnson booster OR vaccine (age 18+)
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Pfizer booster OR vaccine (age 12+)
- Friday, 1 to 4 p.m. — Pfizer pediatric vaccine (age 5-11)
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).