Transfer Admissions

Clark State Community College Wright Path Program

On this page:

About Clark State

Clark State offers more than 125 degrees, including registered nursing, licensed practical nursing, general transfer (AS and AA), and social services technology. Online classes are available. Campuses can be found in Springfield, Beavercreek, Bellefontaine, and Xenia. The Performing Arts Center is located in Springfield. Articulation agreements are in place with nearly 25 universities, including 40 with Wright State. More than 175 Clark State students transferred to Wright State from Spring 2017 through Spring 2019. For more information, check

Why Choose the Wright Path Program?

To increase access and affordability for a college education, Wright State and Clark State offer the Wright Path partnership program. Go to our community college partnerships overview page to learn all about the benefits of the Wright Path program.


The advantages to you include:

  • You may qualify for Wright State transfer scholarships of up to $3,500 per year.
  • Take only courses in your academic pathway that apply directly to your bachelor’s degree program.
  • It’s an easy transfer process with a designated advisor on both campuses.
  • Take advantage of on-campus support services, resources, student organizations, and activities at Wright State even before you are admitted.
  • No additional cost—just sign up below

Pathways/Articulation (Transfer) Agreements

This is the most important part of the partnership program. Staying on track while pursuing your degree is the key to your academic success. Following an articulation agreement or equivalency guide for your major will maximize your transfer credits. Ask your academic advisor to help you create an individualized pathway, or see the articulation (transfer) agreements available in several areas of study.

Enroll in the Wright Path Program

Apply to Clark State and register for classes. To enter the Wright Path program, fill out the participant application and we will verify with Clark State that you are an active student in good standing.

While Attending Clark State

It is important to work with your academic advisor at Clark State. Let them know you are in the partnership program with Wright Sate, plan to utilize a pathway/articulation agreement, and intend to transfer to Wright State. They will assist you in creating an academic plan that will help you plot your courses for your transfer program. A Wright State advisor will also reach out to you to assist in your transtion. You should meet regularly with your Clark State and Wright State advisors to ensure you are on the right track.

Contact Information

Clark State Advising
(937) 328-6084 |

Wright State Advising
(937) 775-4830 |

    Tour Wright State’s campus, meet with an advisor, and get the answers you need. Schedule a campus tour with the Transfer Center. See our community college partnerships overview page for information about all of the Wright State resources available to you.

    Transferring to Wright State

    We are excited to welcome you to the Wright State community. We have a few tips to make your transfer process easier.

    • You do not need to wait until you graduate from community college to apply to Wright State. Apply early in your final semester at community college.
    • Vist the Application Dates and Processes page for a complete list of your next steps in transferring to Wright State.
    • The application fee waiver code for Clark State transfers is: CSCCPartner.
    • Our staff in the Transfer Center is ready to assist you. Email us at or call (937) 775-4830.
    • Check out our transfer scholarship options.
    • If you are a Fall Semester transfer student who intends to apply for competitive one of Wright State's competitive scholarships, you must apply one year before the fall semester you will attend. Complete the ONE Scholarship application by the January deadline. Only admitted students are able to access the ONE Scholarship application.

    Second Start

    Students returning to Wright State may qualify to reset their former GPA at Wright State through the Second Start policy. Consult a Wright State advisor for more information.