Executive Search: Dean of the College of Engineering and Computer Science
About the Position
Wright State University is currently seeking to fill the dean of the College of Engineering and Computer Science position.
On-campus interviews for four finalists for the position of dean of the College of Engineering and Computer Science took place between January 26 and February 21.
Each candidate participated in a public forum during their campus visit. The forums were open to all Wright State community members and the public.
Each public forum was held in 101 Neuroscience Engineering Collaboration Building and available to watch on Webex. Feedback on each candidate was collected through an online survey.
Khan Iftekharuddin, Ph.D.
Thursday, January 26, 10–11 a.m.
David Grewell, Ph.D.
Monday, January 30, 10–11 a.m.
Margaret Pinnell, Ph.D.
Wednesday, February 1, 10–11 a.m.
Darryl K. Ahner, Ph.D.
Tuesday, February 21, 11 a.m.–noon
- Madhavi Kadakia, Ph.D., Vice Provost for Research and Innovation, Chair of Search Committee
- Michael A. Saville, Ph.D., P.E., Associate Professor and Chair, Electrical Engineering, Co-Chair of Search Committee
- Fathi Hassan Mohammed Amsaad, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- Josh Ash, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
- Raj Kejriwal, Secretary, Wright State University Board of Trustees
- Ahsan Mian, Ph.D., Professor, Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Bryar Powell, Student Representative, College of Engineering and Computer Science Dean's Student Advisory Board Chair
- Ayse Sahin, Ph.D., Professor and Dean, College of Science and Math
- Joe Tritschler, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer, Biomedical, Industrial, and Human Factors Engineering
- Jennifer Walsh, Academic Program Director, Biomedical, Industrial, and Human Factors Engineering
- Thomas Wischgoll, Ph.D., Professor and Interim Chair, Computer Science
- Henry Young, Associate Professor, Mechanical and Materials Engineering