• Where can I use the Wright1 card?

    For a list of on campus vendors, please visit the On Campus Vendors page.

  • How long is my Wright1 card valid?

    Your Wright1 card and the university ID card are the same. As long as you are eligible to carry a university ID, value can be added and spent from your Wright1 card.

  • Can I get a refund on my Wright1 card account balance?

    RaiderCash refunds are only given with a written request in the event you permanently separate from the university. Requests can be made via e-mail to: wright1card@wright.edu

    Dining Dollars are non-refundable.

  • What do I do if my card is lost or damaged?

    If you lose your card, call the Wright1 center immediately at 775-5542 (Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.), and your account will be placed on hold. If it is outside the Wright1 Center's normal operating hours, you can report your card lost at WINGS. In the event that someone finds your card, he or she will not be able to use the funds once your card is suspended. The first replacement card is free, but there is a $20 charge for any replacement card after the first.

    If your card is defective, bring it to the Wright1 Center for repair or replacement.

  • How can I find out my card balance?

    Each time you use your Wright1 card, your current balance will show on the cash register receipt or the reader display. You can also swipe your card in a Deposit Station or go to the Wright1 center to find out your balance. You may view your Wright1 card transactions through WINGS.

  • How can I get a Wright1 card?

    If you are a valid Wright State student, come to the Wright1 Card Center, 066 Student Union, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. You must bring your UID # and a photo ID (i.e. State ID, Driver's License, Military ID, Passport).

    First Wright1 Card FREE Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID
    Lost Stolen/Replacement Card FREE Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID
    Second Lost Stolen/Replacement Card $20 Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID
    Damaged Card $7 Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID & present current damaged Wright1 Card 
    Name Change $7 Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID & present current Wright1 Card with prior name
    Student Nurse Badge $7 Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID
    Affiliate Card $7 Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID & Affiliate Authorization (in person or approved form)
    Alumni Card $7 Must Have Gov't Issued Photo ID & Gold Level Alumni Membership Card


  • Who can use the Wright1 card?

    All Wright State students, faculty, staff, alumni, and affiliates can take advantage of the Wright1 card.

  • How does it work?

    The Wright1 card, with its picture ID and magnetic strip, is similar to a debit card - you add value to your Wright1 Card RaiderCash account, and then you can draw upon those funds simply by presenting your Wright1 Card at participating locations.

    You can add money to your Wright1 Card RaiderCash account on-line through WINGS Express, or at the Deposit Stations located in:

    • Student Union Atrium
    • Dunbar Library 2nd Floor
    • Dunbar Library basement
    • Allyn Hall Service Center -- 126 Allyn Hall

    Money in your Dining Dollar$ account can only be spent at the Hospitality Services locations on campus. Money in your RaiderCash account can be spent at all locations accepting the Wright1 Card, including Hospitality Services locations.

    When your Dining Dollar$ account reaches zero, money will be automatically taken from your RaiderCash account, if funds are available.