If your department is interested in collecting revenue via the web, Wright State University has adopted the TouchNet Marketplace payment system as the platform to accept payments.
TouchNet Marketplace has the following capabilities:
- Enables campus departments to create, manage and operate online storefronts for campus-developed web applications and other third party software
- Offers non-technical users an easy way to create and customize online e-commerce websites
- Web pages can be tailored to meet the look and feel requirements of institutional branding
- Revenue feeds directly into Banner so no need to make entries or create cash remittance vouchers
- Tracks inventory on products (examples: registrations, parking permits) if number is limited
- Sales/registration reports available
- Secure and complies with the latest PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard) requirements
If your department is interested, please review the University Policy 9120 – Cash Collection, and complete Appendix A. Submit the completed form to the Office of the Bursar, 224 Medical Sciences. Once Appendix A is received, a staff member from the Office of the Bursar will contact you to schedule a meeting to discuss your project.
- Appendix A Application for Cash Collection Center and/or E-commerce Website (PDF)
- Appendix B Privacy Statement (PDF)
- Appendix C Cash Remittance Voucher (PDF)
- Appendix D Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PDF)
- Appendix E Information Security Agreement for Employees Processing Credit Cards (PDF)