Our web team can help you apply best practices in email marketing to:
- Identify target audiences
- Purchase lists from external partners
- Design and write messages to get past spam filters
- Write subject lines and copy to engage the most recipients
- Track results (bounce, unsubscribe, open, and click-through rates)
- Integrate your emails with web forms so you can follow-up with inquiries, prospects, attendees, registrants
The university is in the process of implementing Marketing Cloud, so Constant Contact is being used to send emails during this transitional period. Please contact the Office of Marketing to send marketing emails.
Wright State University will be using Marketing Cloud for future email communications. Marketing Cloud is a platform that ties into Salesforce, which the university uses for its customer relationship management (CRM). Templates are maintained within Marketing Cloud, so users are able to chose photos and type their text in their email without worrying about design or code development. The templates are responsive, so your emails will shrink to display properly on small screen devices.
To send an email through WINGS, please visit the Office of Communications' WINGS Email request page.
To send an email through the Alumni Association, please visit their Email Marketing request page.