- About Flipgrid
- Fostering student engagement with Flipgrid
- How do I create a Flipgrid group for my course?
- How do I create a Flipgrid post?
- What are some different ways I can use Flipgrid in my course?
- Can I set up different Flipgrid assignments for groups of students?
Flipgrid is a social learning platform that allows educators to ask a question through a video or voice recording. Students can then write comments and respond with voice or video recordings in Flipgrid to both teacher and student created videos.