Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 6 pm to 7 pm
Tuesday, June 23, 2020, Noon to 1 pm
Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 6 pm to 7 pm
Tuesday, July 21, 2020, Noon to 1 pm
Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 6 pm to 7 pm
The Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Department of Population and Public Health Sciences will be hosting Virtual Open House events for the Master of Public Health program. The free virtual events are open to anyone exploring graduate degree options, at any stage in the application process.
Why you should consider the Master of Public Health program:
- Only accredited public health program in Raider Country.
- Partnership with nine public health departments across Southwest Ohio.
- Specializations in health promotion, epidemiology, public health leadership, and integration with medicine.
- Full-time and part-time options.
- Evening courses with online, hybrid, and in-person classes.
Virtual Open House Dates:
- Tuesday, July 7, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Emergency Public Health) - Register and learn more
- Tuesday, July 21, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Health Promotion & Education) - Register and learn more
- Tuesday, August 4, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Epidemiology) - Register and learn more
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).