The Wright State App helps you stay connected to the university like never before. Access critical information about your courses and accounts as well as useful features—like campus news, maps and directories—directly from your phone or tablet. The Wright State App includes content for both the Dayton and Lake campuses, so you’ll always have the information you need right at your fingertips.
The Wright State App includes the following features:
- Grades—Check your grades on the go
- Courses—Manage your courses by accessing your schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
- Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
- Payment Center—Make tuition payments, review your transaction history, and check balances
- Departments—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and emails you need
- Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
- People—Find the faculty, staff, or student phone numbers and call them right from the app
- News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
- Guardian—Read the latest articles from the university’s student newspaper
- Events Calendar—Never miss another important event, on- or off-campus
- Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network
- Email—Check your Wright State email from within the app
- Wright1 Card Balance—View the balance for your Dining Dollars and RaiderCash (formerly Flex Dollars)
The Wright State App is available as a native app on both iOS and Android devices. More details and screenshots are available on the respective store website for the app.
Download the iOS App for iPhone and iPod
Download the iOS App for iPad
Download the Android App
How do I view my courses?
Make sure you’re signed in before you try to view your courses. Select either daily view or full schedule. When a Daily Schedule is opened, tap a course to bring up the details. Selecting Full schedule will show a list of all courses in the most recent term.
How do I view my grades?
Make sure you’re signed in before you try to view your grades. Select which term you would like to view grades for. The initial grade load can take up to 30 seconds.
How do I open the menu on the Home screen?
The top left of the home screen displays a three horizontal line menu icon. That will open the menu when tapped.
How do I sign in?
The home screen allows you to Sign-in with your campus UID and PIN.
How do I sign in to the payment center?
Students can sign in with their UID and PIN to pay bills and view balance. Authorized users can log in with email and password.
Why can’t I delete certain notifications?
These are ‘sticky’ notifications, and cannot be deleted until they reach their expiration date.
Can I share notifications?
Notifications can be shared with others by tapping on the square with an arrow point upward, and can delete the notification from this page if it is not a sticky notification.
How do I delete notifications?
Notifications can be deleted by swiping left and tapping delete (iOS) or by deleting from the details page (Android).
How do I search for people using the directory?
Type in the name of the person you wish to search for and then tap ‘search’. A list of people matching that name will appear, and select the person’s name to view details about them.
Can I apply filters to my newsfeed?
The app does allow you to filter by category to customize your news feed and events.
How can I check the calendar for different semesters?
By scrolling down you are able to select different semesters you wish to view the academic calendar for.