- Award Amount
- Eligibility Criteria
3.25-3.49 cumulative GPA; graduate with associate degree from state-assisted two-year college; enroll at least half-time at Wright State University directly from two-year college.
- Yes; Students can receive the Rike Associate Degree Transfer Scholarship for a total of 6 semesters of half-time undergraduate study as long as you continue to meet certain criteria.
- How to Apply
1. Submit a complete Undergraduate Admission Application.
2. NO scholarship application is needed to be considered for this award.
3. Plan to enroll at least half-time at Wright State University after earning an associate degree from a two-year college.
4. Submit your final college transcript with your degree posted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Awards are made to eligible applicants after the final college transcript is reviewed by the Office of Financial Aid.
5. Eligible students will be awarded and notified by letter via U.S. mail.