On this page:
Financial Aid Electronic (DocuSign) and Paper (PDF) Forms
Some forms are available in both electronic (DocuSign) and paper (PDF) formats. If available, you can choose which format you want to use to complete the form.
DocuSign will allow you to electronically complete, sign, and submit the form online, as well as attach any requested documentation. If you complete the form using DocuSign, the Office of Financial Aid will automatically receive your completed form and any attached documentation. For step-by-step instructions on how to use DocuSign, please review some helpful DocuSign Instructions.
If you use the PDF version of a form, you must print, complete, sign, and upload a copy using the Document Upload. For tips on how to scan and save a paper document using your phone, click here. Adobe Reader is required to view forms in PDF and can be downloaded at no cost from http://get.adobe.com/reader.
Submitting Documents Through the Document Upload Form
Any documentation or PDF document required by the Office of Financial Aid can be submitted using this Document Upload. This is also true if you have already submitted a DocuSign form and now need to provide supporting documentation. To start the process, click the "Upload Financial Aid Document" button below, then follow these steps:
- Enter your name and Wright State or personal email account. Click Begin Signing.
- Complete the form.
- Click the paperclip icon to upload your documents.
- Click Upload a File.
- Browse and select the document you need to upload. Click here for tips on how to scan and save a paper document using your phone.
- You can click Upload a File multiple times to submit more than one document, but please keep in mind that the maximum size per submission is 25 MB.
- Once all of your documents are attached, click Done.
- You can scroll down to see all of your attachments.
- Once you have verified your documentation is attached, click Finish at the top of the page.
- After you submit the form, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided on the previous page.
Financial aid forms currently available for each academic year are listed below. If you are uncertain which verification forms you need to complete, please check your WINGS Express account for your specific financial aid eligibility requirements.
FAFSA Verification Forms
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- Dependent Verification of Additional Financial Information Form (PDF)
- Dependent Verification of Untaxed Income Form (PDF)
- Dependent Verification of Non-Filing Form (PDF)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- Independent Verification of Additional Financial Information Form (PDF)
- Independent Verification of Untaxed Income Form (PDF)
- Independent Verification of Non-Filing Form (PDF)
Appeal and Petition Forms
- Consortium Agreement - Spring 2024 (DocuSign) | (PDF)
- Cost of Attendance Form (DocuSign)| (PDF)
- Study Abroad Cost of Attendance Form (DocuSign) | (PDF)
- Dependency Status Appeal Form (DocuSign) | (PDF)
- FAFSA Adjustment Form (PDF)
- SAP Appeal Maximum Timeframe Form (DocuSign) (PDF)
- Scholarship Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (DocuSign)
- Unaccompanied Homeless Verification Form (DocuSign) | (PDF)
Student Loan Forms
Parent Loan Forms
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Application (Online Application) | (PDF)
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Waiver for Active Bankruptcy (PDF)
- Parent Change of Address Request Form for Federal Direct PLUS Loan Refunds (PDF)
- Parent PLUS Loan TIV Authorization Change Form (PDF)
Student Loan Forms
Parent Loan Forms
Our office can send you a DocuSign link to submit documentation securely via DocuSign to the Office of the Registrar. Click below to send us an email explaining what you need to upload. This process is used to allow students to provide information to update student records or to provide documentation required for a previously submitted form.
Many self-service options are also available online through WINGS Express.
For your convenience, please refer to the WINGS Express Guides or helpful documents below to assist you with many of your enrollment services needs.