Raider Open House

Financial Aid Complaints

Students who have complaints about financial aid should first work with Enrollment Services (RaiderConnect) to resolve the dispute.

Enrollment Services (RaiderConnect)
130 Student Union
Phone: (937) 775-4000

Should the dispute not be resolved after working with Enrollment Services (RaiderConnect), students may contact the Office of Financial Aid via email at Complaints sent to this address will be forwarded to the Director of Financial Aid.

If the dispute is not resolved to the student’s satisfaction, there are resources outside of the university that may assist:

The Office of Financial Aid will review all complaints sent directly to the Director of Financial Aid, Vice President of Enrollment Management, Provost, President of the University and all other officials who may receive a complaint regarding issues with financial aid. All complaints are taken seriously, and will be viewed and responded to promptly.