Raider Open House

Internships/Cooperative Education

The Office of Financial Aid administers financial aid and scholarships to eligible students who participate in an internship or cooperative education provided they are registered for credit-bearing courses related to the work experience. Financial aid awards disburse to your account based on the total number of registered credit hours each term. See our Receiving Your Aid page for more information.

If you are thinking of interning or co-oping and would like to know how it may effect your aid, please contact Enrollment Services (RaiderConnect).

If you are a recipient of a Wright State University renewable scholarship and you plan to participate in an internship or cooperative education without registering for any credit-bearing courses or registering less than full-time, please contact our office by sending email to to inquire about a scholarship leave of absence.

Visit the Career Services website for more information on internships and cooperative education programs.