What classes should you take? How do you join a club? How do you find a tutor? Whether you're a new student or a transfer student, our orientation experiences will provide answers to your questions, connections to campus, and the skills that will make you a successful student.
Orientation is a self-paced virtual experience where you will learn about academic offerings, university resources, and make campus connections. The online experience allows you the flexibility to complete orientation from anywhere at anytime that is convenient for you. You will be using the same learning management system that you will use for your classes.
To register for orientation, log into the Admissions Portal, and select Orientation Registration under Next Steps. The orientation fee is $25. Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation with a secure, personalized link that you will use to pay your fee.
Your orientation program is carefully designed to set you up for success at Wright State. You will:
- Gain the knowledge you need to confidently move forward as a Wright State Raider.
- Meet staff, faculty, and students virtually who can answer your questions.
- Learn about student support services and academic life.
- Gain a better understanding of your personal, academic, and financial responsibilities while attending college.
- Learn how to smoothly transition to Wright State.
- Experience Wright State spirit and pride.
- Learn how to use Pilot, the system you will also use for your classes.
Starting classes in Fall Semester?
To register for orientation, log into the Admissions Portal and select Orientation Registration under Next Steps.
Planning to start classes in Fall Semester 2022? Orientation information will be posted as it becomes available.
Starting classes in Spring Semester?
Be ready for Spring Semester and beyond by attending a virtual orientation program. Orientation is a one-week, self-paced program that allows you to learn more about the topics important to you. Details will be posted as they become available.
Starting classes in Summer Semester?
You will meet with an academic advisor to schedule your Summer Semester classes. You can also choose to attend an orientation session even if you have started classes. Details will be posted as they become available.
Specific-Audience Orientation Sessions