Available Wright State Scholarships
- Amigos Latinos Scholarship awards one or more scholarships annually to active Wright State Latino students.
- The Melissa Ortiz-Bebbington Memorial Scholarship awards scholarships to Wright State Latino Students who are in good academic standing, admitted to their program and involved in giving back to the Latino community and/or work with the disabled population. It is important that students share about their community service with the Latino community and/or work with the disabled population in their scholarship essay.
- Goldenberg American Native, Hispanic, and Asian Student Scholarship awards scholarships to help full-time undergraduate students of Asian, Hispanic, or Native American ancestry or from any other underrepresented group.
- Anita and Frank Martinez Hispanic Nursing Scholarship awards a scholarship to a Nursing students of Hispanic descent. Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 or above and have demonstrated financial need. Award amount is $500.
- Washington Family Scholarship awards scholarships to support undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need. First consideration will be given to African-American or Hispanic/Latino students.
How to Apply
The Office of Financial Aid offers an online scholarship application process. By submitting one application, first-year students, continuing, and transfer students can apply for multiple donor-based scholarships funded through the Wright State University Foundation and also scholarships funded by the university. This scholarship application spans university-wide for undergraduate and graduate students. To be considered for Wright State Scholarships for the upcoming academic year, submit your scholarship application between November 1 and February 1. For example, to be considered for Wright State Scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year, you must submit your application between November 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023. For more details on possible scholarship opportunities, use the scholarship search to see what you may qualify for.
- The Dayton Foundation: Scholarships and financial aid information available at local and national educational institutions and organizations.
- Defense Associated Graduate Student Innovators: Supports science and engineering graduate students who conduct research.