The Delta Omega Gamma Alpha Chapter of the Boonshoft School of Medicine Master of Public Health program invites you to the 2nd annual Public Health Careers 101 Panel and Networking event.
Public Health Careers 101 is an interactive event designed to help students explore the numerous careers and employment opportunities within the growing field of public health.
Register at: https://medicine.wright.edu/population-and-public-health-sciences/public-health-careers-101-panel-and-networking-event
- Denisha Porter, M.P.H., REHS, HHS – Executive Director at All-in-Cincinnati Coalition
- Dustin Ratliff, M.P.H., REHS – Supervisor of Planning and Analytics at Warren County Health District
- Fabrice Juin, M.P.H. – Project Manager – Local Office of Minority Health at Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County
- Roopsi Narayan, M.P.H., CPH – System Director for Community Benefits at Premier Health
- Sierra Flowers, B.S., M.P.H. – Epidemiologist at Ohio Department of Health