On this page:
Log into AIM
- Request accommodations
- Schedule tests and appointments
- Access additional features
Accessible Information Management (AIM) is a web-based tool for Wright State students registered with the Office of Disability Services. AIM currently provides students the following services:
- request ODS services each semester
- electronically e-mail accommodation letters to your professors
- schedule any exams or quizzes that you want to complete in the ODS Test Proctoring Center
General guidelines and step-by-step tutorials for accessing AIM are provided below.
Why do I need to use AIM?
- You must request accommodations each semester through AIM in order to ensure the most effective implementation of your accommodations.
- Please make sure to request your accommodations in a timely manner, as some accommodations require advanced preparation and planning.
- Professors are not obligated to provide you with classroom accommodations if you have not provided your official ODS accommodation letter.
- Unless requested by the student registered with ODS, faculty members receive no notification of your registration status at ODS or your accommodations.
- Accommodation letters can be requested and e-mailed to you and to your professors upon your request through AIM.
- Faculty cannot request verification of accommodations directly from ODS.
Every semester, students must complete the following in AIM:
- Request Accommodations
- Acknowledge ODS policies
- Send Accommodation Letters to Faculty
- Schedule ALL Tests/Exams/etc.
- ODS recommends that you contact your professors before the start of (or at the beginning of) each semester to discuss your accommodation needs for each class.
- Familiarize yourself with each course's syllabus and requirements; proactively address any questions or concerns you may have regarding the provision of your accommodations.
- Please remember that you do not need to identify the nature of your disability to your professors; however, many students have found it helpful to discuss their specific learning styles with their professors.
- You must schedule EVERY test/quiz/exam you wish to take in ODS via AIM. Requesting accommodations or letters via AIM does NOT schedule your exams in Test Proctoring.
Watch our tutorial videos online to learn how to use your AIM account to manage your disability accommodations: