Tuesday, February 9, 2016, Noon to 1 pm
Tuesday, March 8, 2016, Noon to 1 pm
Tuesday, April 12, 2016, Noon to 1 pm
Tuesday, May 10, 2016, Noon to 1 pm
Tuesday, June 7, 2016, Noon to 1 pm
Biological Sciences II Room 047
Do you want to learn the features of ChemWatch?
- Access to more than 20 Million+ Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) in 47 languages
- File SDS of interest into Folders
- Search, track and organize SDS of interest
- Mini (M)SDS -- 1 page Hazard Assessment in 47 languages
- World-class Risk Assessment Tools
- Label templates and Label Designer Tools (D-Gen)
- Mixture classification tools
- Emergency information for hazard communication in 47 languages
- Chemical inventory tools
- Virtually unlimited Reporting tools (XLS, CSV, XML, HTML, PDF)
ChemWatch provides a range of updated (M)SDSs, research information and chemical management tools for full and easy compliance. ChemWatch also provides unique PPE and site management data as well as medical, first and and transport advice -- all in multiple languages.
Environmental Health and Safety is hosting an introductory webinar to ChemWatch. ChemWatch is Wright State's virtual Safety Data Sheet and Chemical Management tool.
Reserve your seat and learn how to manage your chemicals and comply with OSHA's Hazard Communication and Laboratory Safety Standards.