Campus Life Banner
Arts & Culture
World-class programs in the performating arts are just the start. Cultural groups, art galleries, and the Nutter Center – which has hosted the likes of Bob Dylan, KISS, Jay-Z, and Disney On Ice – will keep your cultural calendar full.
- Collaborative Education, Leadership, and Innovation in the Arts (CELIA)
- Latino Affairs
- Multicultural Affairs & Community Engagement
- School of Music
- Religious Life
- Robert & Elaine Stein Galleries
- Theatre, Dance & Motion Pictures
- Wright State University Nutter Center
Athletics, Recreation, & Wellness
In a single day, you can rock climb, take a spinning class, swim in the Olympic-size pool, play intramural ultimate frisbee, and cheer for the Raiders.
Getting Around & Campus Safety
Wright State University is like a fun, safe, medium-sized city with a 24-hour police department, comfortable living areas, and, of course, a Jamba Juice.
- Dining Services
- Living on Campus
- Emergency Management
- Maps & Directions
- Parking & Transportation
- Police Department
- Title IX
Be a part of a service-learning program that has been honored by the White House for five years in a row. More than 8,000 students completed more than 600,000 hours of service in 2012-13.
- Culture Works
- Friendship Food Pantry for students
- Relay for Life
- Service-Learning and Civic Engagement
- We Serve U (staff community service)
- United Way