Latino Success Peer Mentorship
The Latino Success Peer Mentorship Program is designed to connect Latino students with upperclassmen for regular support. The program matches you with a Latino Center peer coach for regular meetings that encourage, give direction, and help you navigate Wright State successfully. Our peer coaches focus on holistic well-being by providing support, problem-solving, and goal-setting tips that assist you in reaching your educational goals. The Latino Success Peer Mentorship Program seeks to:
- Increase a sense of belonging with a built-in peer support system
- Initiate early intervention strategies as needed.
- Provide an additional touchpoint via regular follow up
- Identify barriers prohibiting student success
- Allow students to see their peers model excellence
- Assist in the transition between high school and university life
- Promote healthy classroom behaviors
If you are interested in joining the Latino Success Peer Mentorship Program, apply today.
Once your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted directly by a member of the Latino Center regarding your matched peer coach. For questions, email email@example.com.