The Office of the Controller provides accurate and timely financial reporting and accounting system maintenance for internal and external financial data users. We:
- Establish and monitor procedures, processes, and systems to assure appropriate controls on financial transactions and ensure that accounts are properly reflected.
- Support accounting and reporting for auxiliary funds, capital assets, debt funds, and restricted funds.
- Maintain general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Monitor and report internal financial data to the university’s Board of Trustees, business officers, and other university management.
- Report to financial data to various external constituents including the State of Ohio Office of Budget and Management, Ohio Department of Education, and Internal Revenue Service
- Establish the facilities and administrative rate and fringe benefit rates.