Would you like to get your master’s degree? Are you an instructor trying to figure out how to redesign your course to make it engaging and effective in an online setting, blended course format, or even a face-to-face format? Do you want to develop your course development and instructional technology skills? Do you want to learn more about becoming an instructional designer? Come to this open house to learn more.
The field of instructional design is an innovative new field that is rapidly growing and needs more graduates to fill the rising number of job posts. This graduate degree might be for you if you:
- Want to have the credentials for employability as an instructional designer, which is a lucrative profession, and highly satisfying job.
- Want to become an instructional designer to work with a team to design educational and training classes.
- Enjoy using digital technologies and working in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Enjoy learning about how people learn.
- Are interested in learning how to utilize educational technologies (learning management systems, web conferencing, video editing, simulations, etc.) using research-based frameworks (Quality Matters, Community of Inquiry, adult learning principles, cognitive load learning theory, etc.).
Come to a virtual information session to learn about this Wright State University master’s degree in Instructional Design and Learning Technologies (IDL).
Current Wright State Faculty and Staff: HR tuition remission benefits information for full- and part-time employees and dependents