Ready to take a big step forward in your career—or ready to start a new one? Consider what a Business Master’s degree from Wright State might mean for your future, then join us for our open house where you can learn about our six business master’s degrees:
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Economics (STEM designated)
- Information Systems (STEM designated)
- Marketing Analytics (STEM designated)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (STEM designated)
Why should you consider one of our programs?
- Advance your career or pursue other career opportunities.
- Earn your degree as quickly as you want (full- and part-time options).
- Take advantage of flexible scheduling with online and in-person classes and residencies.
- Start your graduate degree immediately after your college graduation.
- Complement your undergraduate degree. A Business Master’s degree can benefit graduates in health care, education, nonprofits, science, engineering, communication, and more.
Why attend the Business Master’s Open House?
- Get a glimpse of the personal attention you will enjoy in Wright State's programs.
- Meet faculty members and learn about the classes you'll take.
- Find about other professional advancement opportunities through our seven graduate certificate programs.
- Learn about our new M.B.A. foundation coursework waiver policy.
- Get information about flexible class options, competitive tuition, scholarships, and the application process.