Teaching Innovation Grants
We are pleased to announce that Teaching Innovation Grants will again be available to support course redesign using innovative pedagogies to enhance student learning and to engage students in active learning. Proposals are encouraged for undergraduate courses at all levels, including the Wright State Core, individual majors, and widely taught service courses.
Examples of Successful Teaching Innovation Grant Proposals
- Teaching Innovation Grant Proposal, Computer Science Example (PDF)
- Teaching Innovation Grant Proposal, Nursing and Health Example (PDF)
Videos of Faculty Who Have Received Innovation Grants
- Jason Deibel: "Enhance Student Learning in Introductory Physics"
- Sarah Twill: "Implement a Flipped Classroom in SW 3800"
- Dennis Hance: Redevelop Freshman Engineering Courses
Teaching Innovation Grant Pre-Proposal Meeting Video
Please watch the 2015 TIG Pre-Proposal Meeting Video. It may take a few seconds to load after pressing play, so please be patient.