About the Position
Wright State University is currently seeking to fill the Founding Dean of the College of Health, Education, and Human Services position.
Learn more about the new college.
Interviews for three dean finalists will take place beginning April 26 and concluding May 5.
The purpose of the interviews is to present finalists to faculty, students, staff, community leaders, Board of Trustees, and members of the public.
Surveys will be used to gather input from community members regarding each candidate.
Links to virtual open forums and surveys will be shared via email and on WINGS.
Lynda Ransdell, Ph.D.
Monday, April 26, 10 a.m.
Ransdell CV (PDF)
Joseph Keferl, Rh.D.
Wednesday, May 5, 11 a.m.
Keferl CV (PDF)
John Henning, Ph.D.
Thursday, may 6, 1 p.m.
Henning CV (PDF)
- Brenda Roman, M.D., Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Dean for Medical Education, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Co-Chair of Search Committee
- Thomas Traynor, Ph.D., Professor of Economics and Dean, Raj Soin College of Business, Co-Chair of Search Committee
- Carol Patitu, Professor and Chair, Leadership Studies in Education; Director, Sports Management Certificate and Student Affairs and Higher Education; College of Education and Human Services
- Yi-Hui Lee, Professor, College of Nursing and Health
- Leslie Neyland-Brown, Associate Professor and Chair, Human Services, College of Education and Human Services
- Molly Mellon, Clinical Instructor and Director of the Nursing Learning Resource Center, College of Nursing and Health
- Denise Porter, Business Operations Manager, College of Health, Education, and Human Services
- Michelle Vaughan, Associate Professor, School of Professional Psychology
- Wendy Dragon, Associate Professor, School of Professional Psychology
- Hyejin Kim, Associate Professor, Social Work, College of Liberal Arts
- Ryan Dryden, Student, College of Education and Human Services
- Tammy Kahrig, Vice Provost of Undergraduate Curriculum & Instruction, Assessment & Institutional Accreditation