On-Campus Student Employment Jobs

Work on campus while you are a student!

Types of Student Employment jobs:
Work Study only = student eligible if awarded and accepted Federal Work-Study.
Regular only = student eligible if not awarded Federal Work-Study.
Regular or Work Study = student eligible with or without Federal Work-Study.

What is Federal Work-Study?

Jobs may have other eligibility requirements, for example: specific majors, skills, or class standing.

About Graduate Assistantships:
Some departments post GA positions in Handshake. Many departments ask that you inquire directly with them about GA opportunities.