On this page:
- Audit Classes Policy
- Course Registration, Add, Attendance, and Drop Policy
- Course Repeats and Replacement Policy
- Refunds and Refund Appeals Policy
- Required Advisor Approval for Registration Policy
- Required Selective Service Registration for In-State Tuition Policy
- Undergraduate Petition Policy
Late Registration Fee Policy
A Late Registration Fee of $100 will be assessed for initial enrollment starting on the indicated date for the term in the Academic Calendar. This does not apply to students enrolling at Wright State for the first time or for students in the 60 and Up program, who may not register until the first day of classes.
Students who incur this fee due to extenuating circumstances may submit a refund petition requesting that the late charge be removed under one of the following conditions:
- Documented university error
- Extraordinary extenuating circumstances documented by the student
The Refund Petition is available on our website on the Forms page or in RaiderConnect, located in the Student Union. The late petition committee meets monthly.