The College Financing Plan is a consumer tool provided by Wright State University for students who have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA.gov) and have been awarded federal financial aid at Wright State University. This tool is available to assist traditional students who plan on attending full time the entire academic year. It is a standardized form that is intended to simplify the information students receive about school costs and financial aid to allow students to compare institutions. This plan generates figures based upon your financial aid award and estimated expenses.
In many circumstances, using the Wright State University Cost Estimator may yield a more practical estimate of out-of-pocket expenses.
To access your College Financing Plan follow the instructions below.
- Login to WINGS Express. (For instructions on how to access WINGS Express, visit the WINGS Express Support Page)
- Select the “Student and Financial Aid” tab
- Click on “Financial Aid and Scholarships”
- Click on “College Financing Plan”
- Select the appropriate Aid Year