Tuesday, October 6, 10 am to Friday, October 9, 2020, 5 pm
Join the Wright State study abroad team and our international partners as we help you plan your dream program with on-site and virtual options available!!
Learn about short-term and long-term programs, financial aid and scholarships, browse study abroad videos, and more!
Tuesday, October 6:
- 11 a.m.–Noon: The Why's of Study Abroad - Ask an Advisor!
Learn basic study abroad info then meet a guest speaker from AIFS to learn about their latest programs!
- 2–3 p.m.: Ask an Alum + Career Advice
Alumni Panel tells tales and answers questions! + Career Services Guest Wayne Stark.
Wednesday, October 7:
- 11 a.m.–Noon: USAC 101 Info Session - Ask an Advisor!
Take international classes or internships around the world while still here in Dayton! Special guest speaker from USAC!
- 2–3 p.m.: Let’s Talk Money
Learn about scholarships + how your financial aid can help you go abroad. + Guest Speaker from our Financial Aid Office!
Thursday, October 8:
- 11 a.m.–Noon: Study Abroad 101 with ISA - Ask an Advisor!
Learn about all of the study abroad programs ISA offers, how to apply, & more!
- 2–3 p.m.: Study Abroad & Business
Fulfill your international business requirements. Virtual & in-person options now being offered!
Friday, October 9:
- 11 a.m.—Noon: Faculty-led & Fulbright Friday
Learn about the Fulbright + Peace Corps. opportunities!
- 2–3 p.m.: Spanish Cooking Class
Join professor Michelle Cipriano as she teaches us to cook a Spanish dish & learn about Spanish culture!
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).