Saturday, October 19, 8:30 am to 7 pm
Join IFI & UCIE for our annual day trip to Hocking Hills for some hiking and to see the lovely fall colors of Ohio!
We'll leave by 8:30 and return by supper around 19:00-20:00.
Things to bring:
- Rain jacket/layers (we will go rain or shine, hot or cold, unless the weather is a serious threat)
- Good comfortable shoes
- A water bottle (we will also have some water available)
- A packed lunch
- Camera/phone (be aware there is little to no cell service in the area)
- Money (in case of stopping for supper with your group on the way back)
- a good attitude and willingness to make new friends! :) You will be matched with a group of students and IFI volunteers in a vehicle for the duration of the trip.
If you want to drive yourself and your family/friends separately to Hocking Hills, please contact IFI at email@example.com
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).