Welcome to the Office of University Compliance
Wright State University created the Office of University Compliance to provide central coordination, independent oversight, and monitoring of the university compliance functions and to establish direct reporting of compliance matters to the president and to the compliance and audit committee of the Board of Trustees. The Office of University Compliance supports Wright State University’s vision in which compliance is culturally ingrained in every stakeholder and where best practices, collaboration, and transparency permeate decision making at every level of the university.
Wright State University’s Commitment to Compliance and Ethics
Wright State University is strongly committed to creating a culture of ethical conduct, integrity, and compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, laws, and policies.
It is Wright State University's policy to carry out its mission in accordance with the strictest ethical guidelines and to ensure that Wright State University officials and employees conduct themselves in a manner that fosters public confidence in the integrity of the university, its processes, and its accomplishments.
University Compliance Websites
- Anonymous Reporting
- Business and Tax Information
- Campus Security and the Clery Act
- Emergency Action Plan
- Disability Accommodations—Students
- Disability Accommodations—Faculty, Staff, and Applicants for Employment
- Financial Aid
- Harassment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- Human Resources
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Information Security
- Office of General Counsel
- Records Management
- Research Compliance
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Risk Management
- Student Consumer Information
- Student Records/FERPA
- University Audit and Consulting Services
- University Center for International Education
If you suspect a violation of laws, rules, regulations, or policies affecting the university community, you may make an anonymous report by calling the toll-free hotline at 1-855-353-3783 or by using the EthicsPoint website.