CaTS is excited to announce that a new software installation process called Casper is now available. This self-service application offers you the ability to download commonly used software programs for your University-owned Mac, at no cost to you!
Windows Users: Software Center is currently available to you for self-service software installations. To read more about Software Center, visit: http://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/software-center.
To install university provided software, you must first enroll your Mac into Casper. For enrollment and installation instructions, visit: https://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/casper.
Benefits of Casper
- Allows for self-service software installations, with no need to wait for a Help Desk technician.
- Install up-to-date versions of available software at no cost to you.
- Allows CaTS to report usage of software to optimize licensing costs.
- Self Service portal to manage your software, as well as learn about and access other services offered by CaTS.
Software Available Through Casper
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.)
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- FileMaker Pro 15 (Boonshoft School of Medicine Only)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business
- System Center Endpoint Protection
CaTS will continue to add additional software packages, so remember to log in to Casper in the future to check out what's new!
If you have questions about Casper, contact the Help Desk at (937) 775-4827, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.