Microsoft recently made updates to email functionality through the Outlook Web App (OWA), accessible at http://outlook.wright.edu. If you have further questions about this information, please contact the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827.
Reply All Default
The default setting to respond to emails has been changed from 'Reply' to 'Reply All'. To change this option back to 'Reply', follow the steps below:
- Login to http://outlook.wright.edu with your Office 365 username and password.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Mail at the bottom under 'My app settings'.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Automatic Processing section.
- Select Reply Settings and choose Reply.
- Click Save.
"Send" and "Discard" Options
All 'New' and 'Reply' email messages now have Send and Discard options located at the bottom of the message. See the screenshot below.
Changes to "Settings" Options
The Settings option has changed from a drop-down list to a sidebar format. See the screenshot below.