Due to the increased number of Microsoft Teams recently set up for different Wright State departments, CaTS has created a public Team available to all University members called 'CaTS Get Teams Help' to offer support for Microsoft Teams.
This Team allows you to ask a question about a Microsoft Team, as well as search through previous questions and answers that have already been asked as a reference.
Please note that this is not a substitute for contacting the CaTS Help Desk for general IT support. This Team has been set up specifically to ask questions or report issues related to Microsoft Teams.
Accessing 'CaTS Get Teams Help'
- Log in to outlook.wright.edu with your campus 'w' username and password
- Click on the grid icon in the top left corner of your inbox, and click on the Teams icon
- Note: If you do not see the icon for Teams, click on the 'All Office 365 apps' at the bottom of the apps list
- On the right side of the Teams page, click on 'Join or create Team' and type 'CaTS Get Teams Help'
- Click the 'CaTS Get Teams Help' block
- Join the Team and get your questions answered!
If you have any questions, contact the CaTS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.