We design and create multimedia presentations and course materials for the classroom, the web, CD-ROMs and other electronic delivery modes. We also convert existing computer files from one format to another.
We’ll provide project management from initial planning to finished products and serve as liaisons between faculty and multiple service departments involved in a project. The following list includes a sample of the kinds of services we offer.
- QuickTime audio and video from analog or digital recordings.
- Custom instructional animations for the classroom or Web.
- QuickTime "virtual reality" movies you can rotate or pan 360 degrees.
- Digital art and illustrations for PowerPoint.
- PowerPoints converted to narrated QuickTime movies.
- Documents prepared for the Web.
Training and Consulting
In addition to one-on-one consultations, we offer how-to workshops for faculty and staff who want to build their own multimedia and web-based materials. We also research, evaluate and recommend hardware and software for distance learning and multimedia production and delivery.
The Center for Teaching and Learning has a diverse collection of stock photos, clip art and music for multimedia projects. We also subscribe to a variety of multimedia-related publications, available in 011 Dunbar Library.
Where to Start
For more information about our multimedia services, or to set up an appointment, contact
- Bryan Beverly
- Senior Digital Technology Analyst/Project Manager
- Email Bryan Beverly