DoSS services support students throughout their academic career
Division of Student Success
Student Life Cycle
How we support your success
- Placement testing helps you determine the starting point for math and writing courses
- Orientation provides answers to your questions, connections to campus, and the skills to be a successful student
- Academic advising assists you with exploring majors, explaining degree requirements and planning, and directing you to university resources
- Raider Connect provides a one-stop service for student registration, financial aid, and billing needs
- First-Year Seminars help you to transition to college, form friendships with peers, learn how to communicate with professors, and develop learning strategies for academic success.
- The Math Learning Center provides a supportive environment in which you can work and learn
- Tutoring Services helps you achieve your academic goals and become a successful learner
- The Student Retention Team are success coaches who encourage success in the classroom, provide holistic support, and connect you to appropriate resources
- University Writing Center helps you become a more skilled, confident, and independent writer
- Career Services connects people with people, and people with resources. We can help you with choosing your major or landing a job offer.
Visit our website to learn more about our services or to get in touch with one of our friendly staff to help you: wright.edu/student-success