- All domestic undergraduate students registered for 12 or more credit hours per term
- All domestic graduate students registered for 6 or more credit hours per term
- All international students registered for 1 or more credit hour(s) per term
If any of the above three descriptions apply to you:
Wright State will automatically enroll you in the university-sponsored student medical and prescription drug insurance plan for an August 15, 2022, effective date.
- If you want the coverage, no further action will be necessary.
- If you currently have medical and prescription drug coverage under another plan, you may submit a waiver request to have the premium removed from your student account. Your waiver must be submitted between July 1 and September 2, 2022. Your waiver will remain on file until the end of the 2022–23 school year. Note: The online waiver will be available July 1.
If you do not belong to one of the three groups listed above:
Undergraduate degree-seeking students taking a minimum of 6 credit hours may voluntarily enroll in the student health insurance plan. If you choose to do so, you must sign up for the plan by September 2, 2022.