Community Standards and Student Conduct

Report an Incident

Any person may submit a report concerning a possible violation of the Code of Student Conduct by a Wright State student or organization. Please provide as much information as possible in the report. You may be contacted by a member of our staff after submission. If you believe a crime has been committed, the Wright State University Police Department is the appropriate authority to contact to file a criminal complaint. If you wish to report an incident of academic misconduct please submit all forms and documents via e-mail to If you have any questions or concerns, contact our office at 937-775-4240.