Complete recommended training modules.
Determining your Role (you may have different roles on different projects):
- Project Owners can be Wright State University faculty and staff.
- Secondary Owners can be Wright State faculty, staff, students, and non-Wright State affiliated users working with a Wright State Project Owner.
- Other users can be Wright State faculty, staff, students, and non-Wright State affiliated users working with a Wright State Project Owner.
See REDCap FAQ for information about the responsibilities of Project Owners and Secondary Owners.
For Project Owners and Secondary Owners:
- Introductory Overviews,
- Basic Features and Functionality, and
- Project Types (this takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes)
For users with other roles:
- Introductory Overviews, and
- Basic Features and Functionality (this takes about 1 hour)
Request Access to REDCap
- Download Attestation Form from the website or from inside the User Request Survey.
- Read and sign the REDCap Attestation Form.
- Complete the REDCap User Request Online Survey and upload signed Attestation Form.
You will receive an e-mail with your username and a second e-mail with your password. Save this password, you are not able to change it
After receipt of your username and password, sign in to REDCap. At the first sign-in, you will be asked to verify your account by acknowledging the REDCap rules.
If you are a Project Owner or Secondary Owner, you are ready to start building projects.
If you are not a Project Owner, you need to notify the Project Owner or Secondary Owner so they can give you access to the project. This is accomplished by the Project owner or Secondary Owner clicking the User Rights button on the Project Home Page, then searching for the new user and selecting their role.