Fall 2020 Update

Fall 2020 Update: Wright State University’s Dayton and Lake Campuses plan to return to teaching for 2020 Fall Semester on August 24 with a dynamic and flexible mixture of in-person and remote courses. Read more about our Right Here. Wright State. This Fall. plan.

US Passport Services

Passport Information

U.S. Passport Services at Wright State University have been suspended until further notice due to COVID-19 Pandemic.

The University Center for International Education is a Passport Acceptance Facility and accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State.

The University Center for International Education can assist Wright State University community members in obtaining a passport for traveling overseas. All travelers must have a valid passport to leave and reenter the United States.

U.S. students and community members requiring a passport should not wait until the last minute; to order and process your passport can take up to 4-6 weeks.

To turn in your U.S. Passport Application at the University Center for International Education, an appointment is required. Wright State students, please email studyabroad@wright.edu. All others (non-Wright State) can call 937-775-3593 to schedule this appointment. We are located in E190 Wright State Student Union. Appointments are available from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance (same-day appointments are not available for passport applications).

Obtaining a First-Time Passport

Below is a list of the things you will need for a new passport.

  • Passport Application (DS-11 form)
  • Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, proof of naturalization, consular report of birth abroad or certificate of citizenship).
  • Current Identification (driver’s license, or government issued identification card.
  • Passport Photo - Can be obtained from a number of local facilities including Meijer (next to campus).
  • Fees include $110.00 (To the US Department of State for standard passport book) and $35 (to Wright State University for execution).

Payment Options

Passport fee: Check or money order (made payable to U.S. Department of State)

Execution fee:  Check or money order (made payable to Wright State University)

Passport Resources