The University Center for International Education is a Passport Acceptance Facility and accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State.
The University Center for International Education can assist Wright State University community members in obtaining a passport for traveling overseas. All travelers must have a valid passport to leave and reenter the United States.
U.S. students and community members requiring a passport should not wait until the last minute; to order and process your passport can take up to 4-6 weeks.
To turn in your U.S. Passport Application at the University Center for International Education, an appointment is required. Wright State students, please email email@example.com. All others (non-Wright State) can call 937-775-5745 or schedule an appointment online. We are located in E190 Wright State Student Union. Appointments are available from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance (same-day appointments are not available for passport applications).
Obtaining a First-Time Passport
Below is a list of the things you will need for a new passport.
- Passport Application (DS-11 form)
- Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, proof of naturalization, consular report of birth abroad or certificate of citizenship).
- Current Identification (driver’s license, or government issued identification card.
- Passport Photo - Can be obtained from a number of local facilities including Meijer (next to campus).
- Fees include $110.00 (To the US Department of State for standard passport book) and $35 (to Wright State University for execution).
Passport fee: Check or money order (made payable to U.S. Department of State)
Execution fee: Check or money order (made payable to Wright State University)