Register for International SOS
As per our University's security policy, please do not email the completed form.
Download the form and mail it to the UCIE at the following address:
E232 Student Union
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Upload and share the file to firstname.lastname@example.org via ProofPoint SecureShare at this link.
International SOS provides you and your family with peace of mind. A Medical and Security Solutions Company, International SOS has been contracted to cover all faculty, staff, and students traveling for Wright State University on business or a Wright State sponsored program abroad. To learn more visit, https://www.internationalsos.com/.
An International SOS card can be given to you prior to your departure, giving you access to the International SOS website, with possible e-mail updates on the country or city you will be visiting. Important travel and safety tips are available anytime by phone, the website, or e-mail. You will have access to an International SOS representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week anywhere in the world should you encounter any emergency. Before you travel, be sure to upload the International SOS App to your mobile device.
Some of the benefits provide include medical and dental referrals and case management. International SOS is also the benefits coordinator for medical and security evacuation and trip interruption. (Note that 3rd party vendors are subject to the terms and conditions of the contracts.)
Please contact Aya Nakayama, International Student Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 937-775-3106 for more information.
- Emergency evacuation
- Medically-supervised travel home
- Companion ticket
- Add travel and accommodation arrangements after medical evacuation
- Medical monitoring
- Inpatient admission and identification of receiving physician
- Emergency and routine medical advice
- Pre-trip information on travel health issues
- Medical and dental referrals
- Outpatient referrals
- Outpatient case management
- Insurance claims assistance
- Outpatient medical expense guarantee and payment (Fees will apply.)
- Inpatient medical expense guarantee, cost review and payment (Fees will apply.)
- Dispatch of medication and medical supplies (Fees will apply.)
- Travel Services
- Legal referrals
- Emergency message transmission
- Translations and interpreters (Fees will apply.)
- Lost document advice
- Ground transportation and accommodations for accompanying family Members (Fees will apply.)
- Emergency personal cash advances (Fees will apply.)
- International SOS Clinics
- Security Services
- Security evacuation assistance
- Online travel security information
- Access to security crisis center