Speak with an ODS Case Manager by visiting 180 University Hall or our Webex Room during the below hours:
- Mondays: 2–4 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 2–4 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–noon
- Thursdays: 10 a.m.–noon
- Fridays: 10 a.m.–noon
Common Virtual Walk-in Requests
- Questions/concerns that will take 15 minutes or fewer to resolve
- Request a letter of accommodations for your professors (you can do this online now, through our AIM portal)
- Questions about your current accommodation eligibility
- Guidance on self-advocacy (with professors, staff, peers, etc.)
- Releases of information
Students not registered with ODS
- Information on how to register for services
- Ask a case manager to review possible documentation
- Learn about services offered by ODS
- If you suspect you may have a disability, qualify for accommodations, or were referred to meet with an ODS staff member about registering
ODS staff are meeting with students in-person again, but we will continue to offer phone and WebEx appointments to best meet the needs of our students. Registered ODS students can request an appointment by logging into AIM and clicking Request for Appointment in the top left navigation menu. All other appointment requests can be made by calling 937-775-5680 or emailing ODS.